For the most up-to-date information and resources on the UW’s response to COVID-19, please visit uw.edu/coronavirus.
Most of the university information is found on two pages. Messages from the President and Provost are archived on the message page below.
Main coronavirus information page:
Spring quarter information page (primary student-facing page):
University message archive:
The College also has a general COVID-19 information page, aimed primarily at faculty. Messages from Dean Stacey are archived on this page.
- Message from Dean Stacey, March 24 (note sections on grading and experiential learning)
- Advising update email, March 23
- Advising update email, March 25
- Advising update email, March 27
- Update on course fees, April 2
- Advising update email, April 10
- UW Career & Internship Center Virtual/Remote Resources
- UW Student FAQ: COVID-19 + Career Issues
- UW Employer FAQ: COVID-19 + Hiring Changes
- C&IC Webinar for Advisors around Career and COVID-19 (coming in late-April)