CFR can help you...
- Identify foundations or corporations to contact about funding opportunities
- Confirm whether a foundation or corporation is limited submission (check this list first: http://depts.washington.edu/uwadv/central-resources/cfr/limited-submission-funding-opportunities/ then check on Advance database, then contact Kim Johnson-Bogart)
- Set up a visit or phone conference with the appropriate foundation or corporation representative in order to find out more information about the organization’s funding interests and priorities
- Edit a draft of a proposal or letter of inquiry
- Record the contact you’ve had with or the gift you’ve received from a foundation or corporation in the Advance database
- Organize a site visit after funding has been received
- Edit and send annual reports to funders