HSC Group 6 Meeting Minutes
Thursday, April 20th, 2017
In attendance: Lori Anthony, Eric Camp, Brianna Divine, Angie Haggard, Alex Hansen, Catherine Holliday, Maggie Luning, Stephen Majeski, Betsey McLaughlin, Mark Murray, Hedwige Meyer, Paul Miller, Beth Ramage, Natassia Stelmaszek, Beverly Wessel
- Meeting called to order at 3:02 p.m.
- Kincaid Hall loading dock/Burke Gilman Trail foot traffic discussion with Mark Murray (Fire & Safety, EH&S), Betsey McLaughlin (Transportation Services), Alex Hansen (Biology Facilities Manager), and Stephen Majeski (CAS Associate Dean of Research & Infrastructure). The committee’s recommendation to provide safer routing of pedestrians through this area with temporary fencing and painted striping will be forwarded to EH&S & UW Transportation.
- March 2017 minutes: Approved
- U-Wide HSC meeting report: The mumps outbreak continues but is confined to the Greek system; the Jan. 20 Red Square shooting was discussed; the new UW comprehensive emergency management plan, CEMP, was adopted.
- Review of OARS Reports
2017-03-024, Burke Museum, complete
2017-03-025, Art, complete
2017-03-029, Burke Museum, complete
2017-03-031, Burke Museum, complete
2017-03-038, Dance, complete
2017-03-039, Drama, complete
2017-03-084, Biology, complete
2017-03-086, Chemistry, complete
2017-03-087, Chemistry, complete
2017-03-090, Digital Arts, incomplete
2017-03-095, Biology, complete
- New Business: None
- Old Business: None
- The next meeting will be on Thursday, May 18, at 3 p.m. in CMU 065.
- Meeting adjourned: 4:03 p.m.
Minutes by Beverly Wessel