Our College recognizes the vital role that computing technology plays in research, instruction, and public service. College staff make extraordinary efforts to keep pace with the rapid development of technology, and to help departments keep their own technological environments in top working order.
Dean's Office Contacts
Stephen Majeski, Divisional Dean for Research and Infrastructure
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 206-543-9648
Ron Kline, Director of Computing
email@example.com Phone: 206-543-6366
Kirk Wolden-Hanson, Director of Computing
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 206-543-9945
There will be a Workstation Initiative during the 2018 - 2019 Academic Year.
- College of Arts & Sciences Techstaff List (private) – email@example.com
- All UW Techstaff List (public) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Macintosh Administrator List (maclanad) – see http://mailman2.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/maclanad/
- UW Red Hat Enterprise Linux Administrator List (RHELlanad) – see https://mailman1.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/rhellanad
- Computer Directors (moderated) - email@example.com
Please contact Ron Kline about upcoming technical staff meetings.
Note: we are moving from our traditional Thursday meeting schedule to Wednesdays.
Spring 2019 College Tech Staff meeting schedule.:
- 3/20/2019 - All College Tech Staff Meeting - 126 Communications, 1:00 to 2:00 PM
- 4/24/2019 - All College Tech Staff Meeting - 126 Communications, 1:00 to 2:00 PM
- 5/22/2019 - All College Tech Staff Meeting - 126 Communications, 11:00 to 12:00 PM
NOTE: Due to tech staff requests, two of these meetings will be held in the afternoon and one in the morning.