Most student services are not handled through the Dean of Arts & Sciences.  To connect to student resources, please visit the UW Student Guide.

If you need a Dean’s signature for a transfer or graduate school application:

Contact: Elizabeth Higgins, Director
Community Standards and Student Conduct
Condon Hall, Rm 230
Box 352230

If you need to file a petition to exceed the maximum number of allowable credit hours:

You can find the document here.  You will also need to talk to an advisor in your major department.